Bestpets Hamster Food 15kg
A complementary feed for hamsters.
This food mix helps maintain your hamster's health and fitness providing a good source of protein, fibre, oil, vitamins and minerals.
Pellets (Wheatfeed, Grass Pellet, Oats, Soya Beans, Whole Sunflower Seeds, Sugar Beet, Di-calcium Phosphate, Salt, Molasses, Vitamins and Minerals, Soya Oil), Flaked Peas, Wheat, Extruded Wheat (Wheat, Wheatfeed, Maize, Soya Oil), Flaked Beans, Maize, Oats, Flaked Maize, Locust Beans, Peanuts, Sunflower Seeds.
|Crude Oil & Fats||8.7%|
|Vitamins||Vitamin D3 (E671) 20000 i.u./Kg|
|Trace Elements||Iron (E1) 12mg/Kg|
Vitamins present until Best Before date shown on bag.
Feeding and Care Guides
- Hamster food should be made available each morning. The average hamster will need between 35-50g of mix per day.
- Hamsters need a balance diet of food, fresh vegetables and hay daily. Fresh greens, vegetables and fruits such as carrots, apples, cauliflower and dandelion greens must be well washed prior to offering them. Never offer food direct from the refrigerator.
- A daily amount of good clean hay is essential in aiding the hamster's digestion.
- A good quality earthenware food bowl is essential to keep the food clean and dry and to prevent the hamster knocking it over. Plastic bowls should be avoided.
- Clean drinking water should always be available, either using a water bowl or more hygienically a water bottle. Water should ideally be changed twice a day.
- When introducing a new diet to your hamster it is essential to gradually change their diet over a set period. It is recommended that a hamster’s diet should be changed over a period of 30 days. A sudden change in diet can lead to a loss in appetite due to their sensitive digestive systems.
- Wear gloves and wash your hands after handling products.
- Not for human consumption.
- Contains nuts.